Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 16

Monday
Today i had to redo my crane design on CAD because it was not done in popsicle form. I finished the base the crane and started on my top part

Tuesday
today i finished my crane by completing the top and making it an appropriate sized and scaled according to what i would do.

Wednesday
Today i started to work on the multiple views of the base structure design. I put the three different views a new title block with dimensions showing the fine details.

Thursday
Today i completed the base structure drawing making sure it was appropriate in dimensions compared to my main drawing. I had to use the midpoint tool a lot while doing this.

Friday
Today i completed the truss structure for the part of the crane that holds the load. I made it scaled with proper dimensions and made the side and top view as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment