Friday, February 19, 2010

Roller coaster Desinging elements and ideas

Requirements: The roller coaster must have an initial drop that is between 40 and 80 metres high. There also must be a loop in the roller coaster and an initial hill. The

Key Features: I will design the starting point where the roller coaster is launched from. I will then design a hill ascending upward out of the launch pad. At the top of this hill a slight turn will be created to prepare the suspense for a fast drop on the roller coaster. The roller coaster drop will take quickly and followed by a suden loop in the track.

Key thoughts: I will use blocks and cylinders to design most of my roller coaster. I will also use many small lines to find midpoints of where support beems should be placed. Lastly i will use a 3- cylinder design to create the track of the roller coaster

No comments:

Post a Comment