Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 6

Monday

I Animated the roller coaster. I learned how to properly change the settings depending on how i want the animation to look used different calculations to determine how long it took the camera to get from one spot to another, which is one scene

Tuesday

I decided to restart the animation. After rendering the animation i found that the turns and drops werent smooth enough. I also realized that the drop was moving at the same speed as the rest of the roller coaster which made it look unrealistic. I made the time between one scene and another a less amount of time but made the distances shorter which equaled it out.

Wednesday

Today i started rendering the animation and changing the things in it that i didnt like. I tried painting the roller coaster but i realized that it looked better without to many vibrant colours.

Thursday

Today i added a base floor to it that was green to make it look like grass. I also made a sign that dispalyed the name of my roller coaster. I called the roller coaste "tipsy" and added some colour to the text on the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment