Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 7

Monday
Today i learned about cadsoft envisioneer and that we must use this program to design our house project.

Tuesday
Today i started finding a plan for my house. I learned how to use the simple tools in envisioneer 4.5. I also thought about how i will design my house. I created a bubble diagram that outlines the layout of my house. I also created word document explaining why the rooms are located in their specific spots.

Wednesday

Today i started designign my house on envisioneer 4.5. I used exterior walls and interior walls to design the shape of the house with the appropriate lengths. I also started creating the interior walls of the master bedroom, which was my starting point on the house.

Thursday
Today i continued creating the interior walls of my house. I designed the ensuite, the two bedrooms, the extra washroom, the foyer, and the closets. I learned i could change the doors lengths and heights as well as the placement of the doors and walls by simply stretching and compressing the lengths and widths

No comments:

Post a Comment