Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 10

Monday
Today i worked on drawing the centre lines by using another layer that was green with dashed lines. I drew the lines over the centres of each circle across to the other side of the fancy shape. I then put dimensions on the fancy shape and made the precission 0.00 for 2 decimal places :). Then i was finished and was happy about my thing i made.

Tuesday

Today i placed the gasket drawing onto the appropriate paper that is used for showing the design's we made. I added my name, school, and title of the project. I saved the picture and posted to my blog. I learned how to size the design down so that it could fit to the paper.

Wednesday
Today i did all the quizes that we were assigned from the various chapters. I answered the questions and took a print screen of the results. I then saved them on paint and added them to seperate folders. I learned a few new things about CAD that i never knew.

Thursday
Was not here

Friday

Today i worked on my Adaptor drawing in CAD. I used trim to make most of the lines in proper position. I also drew the circles using radius and diameter. I finished all the different views of the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment