Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 9

Monday
Today i worked on making the back porch. I made it an open patio with some lawn furniture on it . I also added a jungle gymmmeee. Next i made certain rooms in the house have cathedral ceilings (the Living room). I also made a fence around the house. I then took some pictures of the house for my blog.

Tuesday
Today i worked on my animation. I finished the animation and began to render it. I also changed a few small details on my house as well as adding a fence that went around the entire house. I learned a little more about the landscape and the terrain features

Wednesday
Today i made a microsoft word document that showed a table of all the room sizes in the house. It displays the dimensions of each room and the total square feet of the room. I learned how to get an exact square footage of each room while doing this.

Thursday
Today i started my design in CAD. We were assigned an assignement to do. The assignement required lots of circles aswell as triming to create the fancy shape. I learned how to use the ttr command and how to use circles effectively in CAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment