Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week 12

Monday
Today we were given a drawing that we were told to sketch using our knowledge of orthographic drawing. I made a sketch of my drawing on paper based on the appropriate lenght height and width sizes.

Tuesday
Today i put my sketch of the vertical brace onto AutoCAD. I found this drawing a little more complicated then some of the others but i managed to figure my way through a few of the different angles and length sizes.

Wednesday

Today i continued to work on my vertical brace. I finished off the drawing then added dimensions and the angle degrees.

Thursday
Today i put the vertical brace onto the title block. I added the title of it, my name and my school. I also made the size of my drawing properly fit the page in the model space.


Friday

Today mr.D checked my drawing that i did on AutoCad. I made corrections to the ones that needed work.

No comments:

Post a Comment