Tuesday, May 11, 2010

week 13

Monday
WAs sick

Tuesday
Today i did the orthographic and isometric drawings worksheet. hello mr d. I handed it in then worked on the next assignement in autoCad.

Wednesday
Today i continued to work on my control bracket drawing in AutoCad. I began to draw each side and learned a few new tools such as the quad tool and fillet tool. Each of these tools i had to use when rounding my corners and drawing the proper hidden lines. Today i managed to finish everything except for the hidden lines and dimensions

Thursday
Today i added the hidden lines to my drawing. I found that this drawing was a little harder than most of the other drawings that we have done earlier in AutoCad.

Friday
Today i added the dimensions to my front view, top and view and side view. I also put it on the title block and added it to my blog. I learned how to resize my drawing to fit the screen on the title block

No comments:

Post a Comment