Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Week 14

Monday
Today we opened our blogs for mr.d to mark and check our progress so far this year. We then watched a movie about the world trade centre. This movie was very educational and interesting, the movie explained how the world trade centre was built and explained the theory on how the building most likely collapsed during 9/11

Tuesday

Today we updated our blogs and wrote a note. We then were told about the cranes we would be building within the next couple of weeks

Wednesday
I was not here today

Thursday
Today i started to design my crane on AutoCad. I started the base of the crane. I made the trusses the length of a popsicle stick and the base about 3/4 of a popsicle stick

Friday
Today i started to design the top part of my crane that carries the load and holds the counter weight. I made the one end longer than the other to hold the load and the other to hold the counter weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment